Wah...I finally went out to a club after so many months (sorry, more like two years). I made my way to AHR and got myself into the latest addition of clubs at the AHR. The Heritage Mansion looked nice.
Of course I don't pay much attention to aesthetic values (ok the deco was great), as long as they have toilets (clean preferably), the drinks menu should be comprehensive (aiyah, got my tiger beer is okay I guess), service is efficient (rude and lip-pouting servers should have thought ten times about working at clubs), no techno (my head's done enough shaking for the past 10 years), enough space to lounge or at least a place for me to stand at the bar (I love looking like a loser gulping my beer on my own while everywhere around me people are going crazy). Dance floor? Nah. Am not into that no more. These days you don't need to a dance floor to dance. You can just groove it wherever you are.
Like that Friday nite when I decided to go to HM to meet my friends. Of course I begged one of them to put my name on the VIP list cos heck, I'm no VIP or Celebrity. But then again not all on the VIP list could afford to buy a few bottles of Johnnies that nite too I'm sure. So how like dat?? At least I bought two...ha ha..(wat a bitter bearuang I am). Anyway I digress.
So, there I was enterting the VIP section. (I heard only 500 are privileged to be members of this area--hold on--Wuaaaaahhhh! Special nyer... ;P ). Saw Mimi and her crew. Some that I know in their group can even pretend that I'm invinsible. Biasalah. Then they moved to another settee after I sat down across from them...hmm...maybe I wasn't dressed to the nines. I forgot my stilettos too. Oh well, moving on, I immediately found a soft spot on the sofa and made myself comfortable--ignoring the happenings around me--and focusing on my Johnnie. Ah..it was exquisite.
And then adjacent to our settee, I saw this girl grooving away...aih...it was Fireangel. I almost dropped my glass in awe! I mean I only read her blog (religiously) before I start work each day...and I can't believe that someday I'd see her in real life. Obviously I'm too chicken-shit to go and say "hi". After reading her blogs, I'm quite scared she mite bite my head off with her swearing. But damn-it, those swearings just makes her even hotter. Ha ha. And she is stunning in real life. I attest to that.
So that was basically the highlight of my night at Heritage Mansion. The place is nice. I'm sure I'll get a better view of what's in every nook of the place when we feature it in the magazine. The companionship was great. Some people were stuck-up but who gives a shit--we all suffer the same hangovers anyways. And seeing Fireangel for the first time in real life, that awe feeling was just like when I sat down with Cindy Crawford in her dressing room, hearing every word streaming from her lucious lips, while dreaming that I was actually lying down somewhere in the Carribeans and she was massaging my feet (reflexology wat!). Thank goodness my recorder was on while she spoke. Ha ha...Ok ok...this is too much lah. But it was all good.
No comments:
Post a Comment