Thursday, February 26, 2009

Don't know how to write lah

Yo yo yo! So, I was told to update my blog. Aiya... I haven't had time (cough) to actually write. Well, that's not entirely true. Since moving across the sea separating PenM and EM, I think I've spent more time learning acronyms. Like -- PenM, and EM! Sorry, I created that myself. Don't want to start sounding stupid when you're surrounded by "smart" people in my (new) line of work.
But writing, I have done. In different forms -- regret letters, approval letters, condemning letters (just kidding!). Mostly regret letters, since this is the time of regrets: "Sorry sir, due to the economic downturn, we are unable to grant you the request. We regret the situation but hope for a better future for us all. Well, mainly for us but we don't mind wishing you luck as well. So, good luck! You'll need it! Sincerely, Bearuang." hee...
So what's everyone been up to? I spent most of my time in the office, and in another office -- the kind where you walk out either feeling chirpy, quirky, or plain drunk; never sexy. Burpppp! Yea, it's that kind of time-wasting (Noooo... Langkaufiction will say "NoooOOOoo" to that) place that keeps me occupied cos I don't really have much to do after work. Not that I have that much to do at work either... muahaHAHA. No no... that's not true. I retract my statement (boohoo).
I want to write. I mean, write again like I did when I was rubbing shoulders with the upper socs. But I don't even know if I can string two sentences together and make it sound like something from err, Mills & Boon?? [Back to the future - it's 2003]: "Use simple English. Simple English" -- yes, I won't forget what my editor used to remind me. Ok lah, I won't complicate things. I shall leave writing off my mind lah. Aih... what da heck am I doing now then? Crapping? Yes yes... crapping I am.
Anyways... there's a psycho lurking in FB right now. Ok. I won't divulge more. There's a psycho lurking in FB... I mean Pee Ass Why See Hatch Oh! Wo... Man! Be careful. Some people with phucked up personalities are floating around. Block if you need to. Delete if you need to!! Aargh! I don't know what I'm blabbering about.

See... I don't know how to write anymore.
I say YO to my favourite Liverpool fan! ;)

Adios...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YO!

Cmate said...

You seriously must be drunk when you blabber like this...

Bearuang said...

MFLF: Yo yo back to ya! ;)

Cmate: Drunk? I don't know what that word means lah.