Thursday, February 14, 2008

I got a small one!



Doesn't this just says it all? Ha ha. Now let's not delve into sizes here. Bears apparently are huge beasts. But let's look at that last sentence "It's smaller than you think". Put that into different context and yes, we have a statement that says: We're such egoistic mammals.

Perhaps we can't help it. I do know of some people who are so into themselves that they think they are the darling of the crowd, the icing on the cake. Basically they are just vain. They can't help putting others down and they always, ALWAYS, have one UP on you. Insecure aren't they? My goodness.

Why not pull it out and let's see who's teeny eh? Or should we say, let your walk do the talking. Why showoff when there's nothing to show?

I recently got offered to work for an international magazine. I was estatic! So when I told a friend of mine in confidence, a few days later I found out that he too, out of the blue, had an "offer" and it had to be way better than mine. Actually, he said he had two offers. Naturally I said congrats lah. But deep down I thought, hmm, really or not?? I bet he's thinking the same of mine too. Ha ha. Actually I got another offer to manage a golf resort. Ha ha. That sounded great too but passing the opportunity to run an international title? No way. Writing is my bread and butter--a love, a necessity. Golf, is a hobby. But let me walk the talk and get the deal first and then we can compare length. :p

In other words, I shouldn't rant and brag until I got it in the bag too. Cos for all I know, I'm just a small dick.

Oh, Happy Valentine's to you all...commercialised as it is...heh heh.

1 comment:

Cmate said...

blog blog blog!!! Quick update la!