Thursday, September 27, 2007

Will Ms Jones Come Over?

[picture source: http://www.wallpaperbase.com]

Ok, I went blog hopping a few minutes ago. Then I saw this blog on Norah Jones and how the author is petitioning to get her to come to Malaysia.


I remember once writing to her management requesting the same thing [bout 4 years back]. Actually I was just asking when will she might come by this way. NO REPLY. heh heh. I didn’t really expect one anyways. I mean, who is Bearuang to this lovely lady. Or more precisely, to the management.


But yes it would be great to have Miss Jones over to this part of the world. Her music is (to me) absolutely fantastic. I love her voice and naturally all her songs are great. I don’t think she would have any problems with the government regarding her appearance, etc. So guys (in the whatever affairs dept)…you can hold on to your pants cos they ain’t gonna be any belting from you this time! For once we can have a beautiful woman come over and render some great tunes and have no army of fan(atics) chasing for her to cover some skin.


So hooray if Miss Jones comes over!

No comments: