Thursday, October 4, 2007

Non-Gender Discrimination




So I was driving right, when I saw this car up ahead. I know...I KNOW...I'm not supposed to be using my phone while driving. But I couldn't help myself. I just had to take a snap of it. Besides, we were stationary then. I only took it while we weren't moving...ANYWAYS why are we talking about me here.
Ok...So it turns out that there is a driving school called UNISEX. My goodness. I was shocked. Well more like dumbstruck cos my mouth was open wide. My colleague told me that it is one of the most popular driving schools in town. Come on...Unisex Driving School? Do you need to announce that you accept both gender? Oh well, what's a name when you can still get the fame right? But still this really irked me for some reason.
Having mumbled all that out, you should put aside the name and go for the service. And if what my colleague told me is true, then this driving school, that promotes non-gender discrimination, must be a good one. If not, just pay, and I'm sure they'll still take you in. The contact number is smacked on the rear screen for you to call. And the plate number is there for you 4-digit freaks (like me) to try our luck on.

No comments: